Thursday 11 September 2008

The 2 Hannington Place Workout

Having moved to Bournemouth, UK from Toronto, Canada where I was spoiled rotten with a state of the art gym - I now find myself in a 200 sqft room with no equipment whatsoever. 4 walls and a floor. That's about it. But further exploration of the premises quickly revealed I had a staircase...and furniture! Surely these amenities cannot be wasted.

So here's what I did today..well this was after watching an episode of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (love that show).

Vertical jumps (ground to 6th stair) - 3x10 reps
Drop jumps - 3x10 reps
Jumping lunges (alternating) - 3x10 reps

What I did yesterday..
Elevated pushups 3x25
Kneeling shoulder press..with the coffee table 3x25
Reverse crunches 3x10-12
Crunches (max contraction at the top) 3x10-12

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo dude,

I think that all the video demos need to use 'naked' models, per your 'gymnazein' choice of titles. just a suggestion...i think your traffic would probably increase exponentially...lol. :)

TIG said...

Nice shot :) Glad to see you're settling in.