Monday 15 September 2008

My Gym is Better Than Yours

It's a fact. Sure you have the jazziest equipment, a personal trainer with the latest and greatest in fanny pack fashion, a masseuse, and perhaps even a Greek goddess to feed you grapes for that post-workout snack. Ok, I can't compete with that. But let me take you on a tour of my newest gym..

My bars where I can do some reverse push ups..


My starting line for a 60m sprint, which by the way is much more fun in the sand.

The showers..


My mat - so I can do my planks, sits ups, and other fun core work. There was a 'no shoes allowed' rule. Sheesh. 


And finally, the big screen HD television set. Flawless picture.


If you have the chance to take a workout outside, try it out. It's refreshing like no gym can ever be. Just don't take any pictures to try and show me up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pics buddy. Seriously...